20 Success Inspiring Quotes to Put On Your Study Wall
Here are 20 of my most inspiring quotes related to success that may also help you if you are in the same position and want to get out with the help of other people’s words of wisdom:
1. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
2. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
3. “To succeed in life you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” Mark Twain
4. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.”George S. Patton
5. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, or a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vince Lombardi
6. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” Orison Swett Marden
7. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” Dale Carnegie
8. “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.” Bo Bennett
9. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” Ayn Rand
10. “You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” Michael Dell
11. “If you have no critics, you’ll likely have no success.” Malcolm X
12. “There is little success where there is little laughter.” Andrew Carnegie
13. “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.”Thomas J. Watson
14. “Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” Arnold H. Glasgow
15. “Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it.” Elbert Hubbard
16. “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” Christopher Morley
17. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” William Feather
18. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” Sam Levenson
19. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” Alfred A. Montapert
20. “In life you have two options when it comes to being a success: make excuses or make changes.”Christina DeBusk (yes, this one is mine)
Just to throw one additional quote in here by Audrey Hepburn, “Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding out you’re exactly the same.” In other words, don’t wait for success to dramatically change your life. You’ll still be who you are when it happens, so do what you can to make that a good thing!
This article is for the healthcare workers, doctors, surgeons, nurses, aides, EMS and all staff. This article should be read along with many news reports of doctors dying from COVID-19 throughout the world. Do not repeat the same mistakes that they made. If you do not have proper PPE, do not go in. No matter what. There is no emergency in a pandemic.
You as a healthcare worker are a force multiplier. Your training and experience are invaluable moving into this crisis. So, you're going to be faced with some very difficult moments. You're going to have to put your needs first. I'm speaking specifically about PPE and your safety.
If you're an ICU doctor or an ICU nurse, and you become infected, not only are you out of the game for potentially weeks (or killed), but your replacements could be people without your expertise. Your remaining co-workers are short-staffed now, more likely to make mistakes and become ill themselves. You stop be…
Orthopaedics junior resident terminated, will not be able to complete DNB course
A junior resident doctor from North Delhi Municipal Corporation''s (North DMC) Hindu Rao Hospital was terminated by the hospital authorities allegedly after he posted a video on his social media page complaining about the mismanagement in the hospital. "The Doctor in the Orthopedics department is terminated from his services with immediate effect for bringing disrepute to the institution," a letter from the hospital said.
The doctor, however, has refuted the allegations made by the hospital administration and claimed that the termination came after he distributed face shields procured through an NGO, among the residents doctors.
"I had distributed face shields among the doctors which I got from an NGO, but the Medical Superintendent of the hospital told me to return them. I even tried getting them back but the other doctors denied returning them, and now this has caused me the job,&…
As per the directives of the Honourable Supreme Court in its judgment dated,25.9.87, in writ petition No. 348-352 of 1985, all the State Governments, Medical Institutions and Universities are required to amend their rules and regulations to introduce a uniform residency scheme by 1993
“A uniform practice has to be evolved so that the discipline would be introduced. We accordingly allow the present arrangement to continue for a period of five yearsI.e. upto 1992 inclusive. For admission beginning from 1993 there would be only onepattern. All Universities and institutions shall take timely steps to bring about such amendments as may be necessary to bring statutes, regulations, and rules obtaining in their respective institutions in accord with this direction before the end of 1991 so that there may be no scope for raising of any dispute in regard to the matter.The uniform pattern has to be implemented for 1993. It is proper that one uniform system is brought into vogue throughout the co…