DNB Emergency Medicine introduced
National Board of Examinations has approved the introduction of DNB Emergency Medicine as a postgraduate discipline. The entry requirements for DNB Emergency Medicine are as follows:
- Entry Qualification: A recognized MBBS or equivalent qualification
- Admission: Through Centralized merit based counseling conducted by NBE.
- Entrance Test: DNB CET – Broad Specialty
- Commencement of DNB Emergency Medicine Programme: July 2014 session onwards
- Date of Examination: 11th – 14th June, 2014
Candidates may register online for June 2014 DNB CET at www.natboard.edu.in/cet before last date i.e 21st May, 2014.