20 Success Inspiring Quotes to Put On Your Study Wall
Here are 20 of my most inspiring quotes related to success that may also help you if you are in the same position and want to get out with the help of other people’s words of wisdom:
1. “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” David Brinkley
2. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
3. “To succeed in life you need two things: ignorance and confidence.” Mark Twain
4. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.”George S. Patton
5. “The difference between a successful person and others is not lack of strength, or a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vince Lombardi
6. “Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds.” Orison Swett Marden
7. “The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.” Dale Carnegie
8. “Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success.” Bo Bennett
9. “The ladder of success is best climbed by stepping on the rungs of opportunity.” Ayn Rand
10. “You don’t have to be a genius or a visionary or even a college graduate to be successful. You just need a framework and a dream.” Michael Dell
11. “If you have no critics, you’ll likely have no success.” Malcolm X
12. “There is little success where there is little laughter.” Andrew Carnegie
13. “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.”Thomas J. Watson
14. “Success isn’t a result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” Arnold H. Glasgow
15. “Pray that success will not come any faster than you are able to endure it.” Elbert Hubbard
16. “There is only one success – to be able to spend your life in your own way.” Christopher Morley
17. “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.” William Feather
18. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” Sam Levenson
19. “Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.” Alfred A. Montapert
20. “In life you have two options when it comes to being a success: make excuses or make changes.”Christina DeBusk (yes, this one is mine)
Just to throw one additional quote in here by Audrey Hepburn, “Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding out you’re exactly the same.” In other words, don’t wait for success to dramatically change your life. You’ll still be who you are when it happens, so do what you can to make that a good thing!
As per the directives of the Honourable Supreme Court in its judgment dated,25.9.87, in writ petition No. 348-352 of 1985, all the State Governments, Medical Institutions and Universities are required to amend their rules and regulations to introduce a uniform residency scheme by 1993
“A uniform practice has to be evolved so that the discipline would be introduced. We accordingly allow the present arrangement to continue for a period of five yearsI.e. upto 1992 inclusive. For admission beginning from 1993 there would be only onepattern. All Universities and institutions shall take timely steps to bring about such amendments as may be necessary to bring statutes, regulations, and rules obtaining in their respective institutions in accord with this direction before the end of 1991 so that there may be no scope for raising of any dispute in regard to the matter.The uniform pattern has to be implemented for 1993. It is proper that one uniform system is brought into vogue throughout the co…
SERVICES IN the northern region’s premier health institute — PGIMER — were hit Monday as more than 1,200 resident doctors went on a flash strike after one of them was assaulted by a patient’s attendant. The patient, a 72-year-old woman from Ludhiana, died during treatment late Sunday evening. The strike affected thousands of patients who came to PGIMER OPDs from various states including Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir. The situation looks set to continue as talks between hospital administration and doctors on Monday failed to end the strike. PGIMER has threatened to act against the doctors if they do not return to work on Tuesday. The hospital authorities announced that OPD registration would close at 9 am on Tuesday in view of the ongoing strike. On a normal day, OPD registration continues until 11 am. It was probably for the first time in the history of PGIMER that its main entrance gates were shut for more than two hours late Sunday night and patients were sent bac…
Who should draw the blood sample of a patient: the doctor or the nurse? There seems to be a tug of war between doctors and nurses over this with the administration failing to clarify the issue.
Resident doctors have, in fact, gone ahead and declared they would stop doing it from August 26.
"No resident will draw blood samples of patients or generate barcodes as it is the duty of the nursing staff. It is for the administration to make sure that the nursing staff adhere to their duties and that patient care as well as resident training are not compromised," AIIMS RDA wrote to the director on Tuesday.
RDA general secretary Dr Harjit Singh Bhatti said resident doctors now have to generate barcodes too.
"We end up spending most of our time in the morning drawing and sending samples alone. There is little time left to look at in-patients and addressing their grievances and we have to rush to OPD," he said.
In the US and other developed nations, Dr Singh added, hospitals …